When you own your home, things are going to break…if don’t want to spend your money on a handyman, you’re going to need to fix them yourself. You really do not need a lot of tools to handle most home maintenance fixes.
Here are five tools that will cover most of your basic projects.
- Cordless drill. A cordless drill is a must-have…great for installing cabinets, drawer pulls, hinges, picture frames, shelves and hooks, and so much more.
- Drain cleaners. Shower and bathroom sink drains could get clogs due to the daily buildup of hair and whisker clippings.
- Shop-vac. Great for spills, sometimes accidents will happen that paper towels or your vacuum can’t handle like pet messes or broken glass.
- Loppers. Even the minimum amount of care for your landscaping will require some loppers to remove damaged branches, vines, thick weeds, and any other unruly plants in your yard.
- Flashlight. Flashlight is great to have handy for when you’re in the crawlspace or attic!